You are invited to attend our services anytime. Friends in Faith meets at 715 Sonderen St. in O'Fallon. Our services are from 10-12 on Sundays.
- We begin our service with prayer, followed by a song or two.
- Pastor Steve then brings a message from God's Word.
- Following the message, we sing songs directing what we learned in worship.
- We then break up into classes divided according to age. As the kids and teens go off for a lesson by themselves, the adults stay in the main room. This allows for people to ask questions and discuss the message if they wish.
- You might notice that we don't pass an offering plate. While we appreciate anyone's generosity, we never expect visitors to give.
We hope that your visit with us will be warm, friendly, and encouraging. If you should ever have any questions about what we do or believe, please don't hesitate to ask. We love to answer peoples' questions!
We hope to see you soon!
- "Rockstar Church" - a church whose focus is primarily on entertaining the crowds.
- "Wal-mart Church" - a church whose focus is primarily on the bottom line, viewing people as customers.
- "Stonecold Church" - a church whose focus is primarily on traditions and rules.
- Something else?